Saturday, September 5, 2009

Wrong child


I've anxiously been waiting for my info packet on my new child, Jose Joel, the sibling to my daughter's Waidy. I was so excited when I saw the CI envelope yesterday that I couldn't wait to get home from the Post Office to open it. Much to my surprise the letter was to thank me for sponsoring Jose Joel, but the photo and family record was that of my already sponsored child, Jose Manuel, in the same country but different area. I was so bummed as I already started a letter and welcoming package for him. I called CI and they worked out the mistake so I should get my info in 7-10 days. Another long wait but I guess I'll make it. In the meantime I have 2 letters to answer so that is good.

2 comments:

  1. Can't you just log into your online account and see Jose Joel there? Or did they not add him in correctly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been waiting for them to add Jose Joel to my account and get his photo. I already met him and chose him so they had to get all his info together. Since I recently started sponsoring Jose Manuel, also this year, I think they just got confused since they are both siblings to mine and my daughters kids. No big deal, I was just anxious to get his number, etc. so I could send him his first letter and small package.

    ReplyDelete