Saturday, June 13, 2009

Dulce

Dulce is a child in need of a sponsor. One woman has taken her on in hopes of finding her a new sponsor. For that reason Dulce will get the medical and schooling help that she desperately needs. The woman already sponsors 8 children in 6 different countries. I would love to take her on but being that I'm not working I can't take a third at this time. If anyone would like to take Dulce as their sponsored child let me know and I can arrange it. Below is some information I have received and I have more photos available.
"Dulce is 9 1/2 years old. She lives in Santo Domingo, Domincan Republic with "relatives". It has never been explained to me with whom she lives. In the picture, it appears to be her father. Dulce is HIV+, and was diagnosed as such at birth. Her mother has already died from AIDS. Her father is a street vendor.
She writes her own letters, and always includes a detailed drawing. She is so sweet (hence her name, "dulce"). "

No comments:

Post a Comment