Sunday, July 12, 2009

A few special moments


I brought a special silver locket with our pictures in it. I hope she keeps it forever. She loved getting it and wears it in all her photos now. She wants me to know how much it means to her. I thought it was a great idea to bring a girl! Oh how I could spoil her!




Glenn with an admirer in Santiago. She wanted her picture taken too!

Jen and I with the children in Santo Domingo .











Me, Jose Manuel and Yamileisy at the mall.







This is the inside of their house. Notice the little gas stove top on the table? (Her doll I brought her is on top of it in a basket) That is their cooking source and they do have a small fridge, no sinks! The house is about 8-10 feet wide. There were 11 of us in there to visit. There are no open windows, only corrugated tin in the openings and it WAS hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment