Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My little shadow...Joelito


As we walked along the city streets taking the family for pizza Joelito put his arm around me and never left my side. I'm sure it must be difficult to watch your brother get all the letters and gifts from Jen. When I look at this photo it makes me think of him so much and the great family he has. After much consideration I took it upon myself to call CI to see if he is sponsored yet and he's not. Or should I say "wasn't" until now. I decided that with Jen and I sponsoring in the same family we could do so much more. I chose Joeltio over the younger adorable little brother because he is 11 years old and I felt he needed the help more at his age. The little one will still benefit as we will always include him in our gifts. I can't wait to get my first letter from him since he already knows me by my recent visit. I think it will make it easier for him to write me.

No comments:

Post a Comment